BatNinja's ESB Hip Pouches

batninja

Well-Known Hunter
Taking a break from the Bulloch project for a few days has allowed me to catch up on a few TDH member orders.

Based on this pic from ESB:
esb_corridor.gif

I've redesigned my ESB pouches to be more screen accurate:
esb_pouch_3.jpg

They're made of a blue/grey canvas, and are measured at 7x7x2 inches with Velcro closure. I've also added Velcro tabs at the top instead of belt loops at the top for attaching to the backside of the ammo belt.

Comments are welcome!

Alright. I think that does it. I'm OFFICIALLY converting to ESB now. ANd with a new hyperfirm rotj ee-3 on the way too :facepalm Trades? Anyone ? :lol:

Great work Eric !!!! :cheers

FP

No, the ROTJ are more rectangular (7x6x2 inches, as pictured above) instead of square. I use khaki canvas with belt loops.

As for delivery, I have a few sewing orders to go, but should be able to mail them out by week's end. I process orders in order of payment received.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be wrong, but in my own studying of the two storage hip pouches for ESB, the right & left pouch are not identical to each other.

Left pouch. This image appears to show that the left is longer than the right. and more rectangular in shape.
2283483959_0db05051b1_o.png

Right pouch. This image shows the right to be more square, and possibly wider than the left.
2284270552_3f18e7741a_o.png

Just my two cents.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back