A Change of Plans

Vable Boba

Active Hunter
Well, hello friends. It is I, Vable once again. Some of you may remembr me from posts such as "The best DP95 You Will Ever See" and "Should Spideyfett make a Spider-Mando suit?" :lol:lol::lol: :cheers

Ok, enough with the Troy Mclure impression. I've bounced back to different ideas for my Boba, and I've changed my mind again. I have decided to go from my custom suit, pieces from esb and rotj, mixed with Jango holsters/blasters, to the Pre-Pro suit. I've realized it's got all the things i like about the two movie suits. Fortunately, I haven't made a lot of progress yet, but I shall as soon as my FP V.3 Armor gets here.

Also curious if anyone makes a Pre-Pro Flame Thrower.

One more thing, I'll be looking for some Pre-Pro gloves, so If anyone has some, or knows of anyone who has some, please let me know. Thanks guys!!!

I have pre-pro (gloves) I think. You'll have to look at them (don't know much about Boba, Pm me your email and I'll shoot you some pics.)

- Darke

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also look at one of the open season jango suits. Not the one that cruzer did. There is one beforew that that is bobas colors but in jango style.

I have built a pre-pro2 costume (I assume that is the pre-pro you are refering to). Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Here is my PP2 suit.
newboba.gif

Hey all, I just wanted to thank you all for the comments. I had already started my Boba ESB bucke (i'll eventually get a REAL bucket for the actual PP2 scheme). Here's some pics of the finished (well, 75% finished) Rubies Bucket.

Here's the pics:

Pixfrom221013.gif

Pixfrom221012.gif

Pixfrom221015.gif

Inside the Helmet: (don't worry, the visor is not taped in. It's in there with a unique wired job. the tape is preventing my eyes from being gouged out.)

Pixfrom221017.jpg

Oh, and my FP Armor as well.

Pixfrom221019.jpg

Pixfrom221020.jpg

oh yeah, i also wanted to add my have/need list for y'all.

Have:
FP Armor
Bucket
Pre-Pro Gloves (on the way)
Woikee scalps
Boots

Need:
Jet Pack
Gauntlets
Ammo Belt
Cape
Jumpsuit/vest
Darts for knees
Shoulder/cod studs
spats
Boot spikes
Blaster

Thanks everyone, and this will be my update Thread for my suit...much more to come...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back