Oh look! Im another new guy! Hi!

Wolf Man

New Hunter
Ive been ghosting around for a week or two on this forum so now I shall introduce myself! Im a member on another simaliar type forum ( Predator) and I love the whole idea of the Boba Fett outfit. As on the other forum I am on, it would appear there are some extremely talented and knowledgable people cutting around here, so like many others I shall probably be digging for answers every now and again! Obviously, I plan on constructing a Boba Fett suit, however; as much as I have tried to figure it out for myself, what are the different Fett versions? Can anyone demonstrate via images? I guess its a simaliar way that many people see the Predator to be the same in the different movies! He's not! Ha. Can someone help/direct me in the path to satisfy my curiosity? Ta!!:cheers(y)

Welcome to the Dented Helmet Wolf_Man!

Yes, there are many people around here that can help you with your costume! Version of Boba include ESB, ROTJ, various pre production versions, and some concept versions. I don't have pics of all of them, but other people probably do.

Good luck with your suit vod!

-Naas

greetings, fellow wolf related username ;)

I'm doing an ROTJ Fett myself, mostly cause I like the green military canvas cape, red gauntlets, and multi-colored jet pack of that version... as well as the differing blasters.

while those arent the only differences of course, the Empire version differs from ROTJ in that way with its green backpack, green/yellowish gauntlets, and two-tone fabric cape

and the prepro and SE and albino, and etc etc... I'm sure someone around here has to have some photos lol.

Whew.. tall order...
Most people break the suits down something like this:

Concept Fett
Supertrooper (All White)
Holiday Special Fett
Prepro #1
Prepro #2
Prepro #3
Sandy Fett/Tour Fett
ESB Hero
RotJ Hero
SE Fett

Sorry. Don't have time for pics or descriptions as the moment, but I am sure others can fill in.

Thanks for the info guys, and Brak thanks for that quick list, its enough info for me to do my own research now without cloggin up the forums with 'tell me this!' and 'tell me that!', I shall get to work! I believe my initial idea now turns out to be in fact ROTJ, oooooooh cant wait to get into this idea, spend every waking hour researching it, spending every hard earnt penny on it, and generally obsessing over it ....... thanks once again!!

i dont know if thats your pred costume but if it is it looks amazing!

Haha Lord no its not mine, its an image of the 'Wolf Predator' from AVP: Requiem (He kicks ***), its the next Pred I plan on doing in the next year or so. Thats where the screen name is inspired from.

Larry Talbot, played by Lon Chaney, Jr. was the original movie Wolfman.

Ah Gotcha! I didnt know that haha.
Just to throw some fuel on the fire, I was asked by a friend the other day who I thought would win in a fight- Predator Vs Boba??? I wonder.....

Haha Lord no its not mine, its an image of the 'Wolf Predator' from AVP: Requiem (He kicks ***), its the next Pred I plan on doing in the next year or so. Thats where the screen name is inspired from.

Ah Gotcha! I didnt know that haha.
Just to throw some fuel on the fire, I was asked by a friend the other day who I thought would win in a fight- Predator Vs Boba??? I wonder.....

Boba Would, although in the end he may end up as dust if the Pred goes nuclear...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back