LED units

I'd love to get a unit myself too.

Jay, I'm planning to look into what it'll take to make one so I'll keep you posted on what I find out. ;)

I'm trying to find a way to fit my Bobo lights into the FPH range-finder. Doesn't fit so far, so I may have to Dremel out the clear resin a bit. (shudder)

I will soon be offering mine to the public. I am actually trying to source a new tilt switch. The one I used for the JB project is obsolete, and the replacement I got did not work as well as the old. I actually got some samples in the other day, just haven't had a chance to try them out yet. At the moment, my boards are designed to run off a 9V battery, so you must run the power wires down a hollow stalk, and mount a 9V inside the helmet. I am getting closer to developing a version to mount a battery source on the board. Again, this is waiting for me to make some time to finish. My boards were built to fit the hollow DP toppers, but Spidey-Fett assures me they should fit the FP rangefinders as well. I am waiting for a confirmation on that, and hopefully some pics of it mounted in there, so I can plan out the battery mounted on board version.

I will soon be offering mine to the public. I am actually trying to source a new tilt switch. The one I used for the JB project is obsolete, and the replacement I got did not work as well as the old. I actually got some samples in the other day, just haven't had a chance to try them out yet. At the moment, my boards are designed to run off a 9V battery, so you must run the power wires down a hollow stalk, and mount a 9V inside the helmet. I am getting closer to developing a version to mount a battery source on the board. Again, this is waiting for me to make some time to finish. My boards were built to fit the hollow DP toppers, but Spidey-Fett assures me they should fit the FP range finders as well. I am waiting for a confirmation on that, and hopefully some pics of it mounted in there, so I can plan out the battery mounted on board version.

Ooh interesting?! I'll keep an eye out for these to fit into my FPH... ;)

mrgr8ness, any chance that you'll be offering yours with a choice of blue LEDs for us Jangos?

I'll be holding out for the board mounted battery version. ;)

I ve been following ur other thread, cant wait!..I have a Newer BM stalk/topper, any 1 know if this unit will fit? Id def be interested in the volt version?..keep following...jjv5150....
I will soon be offering mine to the public. I am actually trying to source a new tilt switch. The one I used for the JB project is obsolete, and the replacement I got did not work as well as the old. I actually got some samples in the other day, just haven't had a chance to try them out yet. At the moment, my boards are designed to run off a 9V battery, so you must run the power wires down a hollow stalk, and mount a 9V inside the helmet. I am getting closer to developing a version to mount a battery source on the board. Again, this is waiting for me to make some time to finish. My boards were built to fit the hollow DP toppers, but Spidey-Fett assures me they should fit the FP rangefinders as well. I am waiting for a confirmation on that, and hopefully some pics of it mounted in there, so I can plan out the battery mounted on board version.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back