Anyone know who made this pack?

Wolfie

Hunter
Bought this off ebay two nights ago...

jet%20pack1.gif

someone mentioned Bradleyfetts thrusters but said the pack itself didnt look like his, any ideas?

I can tell ya who it isn't. From my knowledge of packs...not MLC, not BM, and not RA. Doesn't look to be MOW either. That limits my thoughts on it.

If it's vac formed ... it's a Mark Bradley 2nd gen .

If it's fiberglass or urethane resin .. then it's a Mark Bradley 2nd gen recast.

Looks like Golden Armor to me.

I've been wrong before :lol:

FP

I'll know when I get it next week then lol.

he said he got it and it was primered gray and had someone paint it for him, then ended up not doing Fett. he also has a kit he bought from GA I think he said, that he got before he bought this one and he is selling it too. the GA one he said he didnt like at all and didnt wanna have to put it together and was heavier than this one...

so it may just be a Bradley.

someone mentioned Bradleyfetts thrusters but said the pack itself didnt look like his, any ideas?

Yeah, the thrusters look like MB, as does the entire rocket. The caps on the tops of the tubes are all MB as well. Like FP said, if it's vac'd then it is probably MB's. It looks like the piano keys were glued on too low.

Yeah, the thrusters look like MB, as does the entire rocket. The caps on the tops of the tubes are all MB as well. Like FP said, if it's vac'd then it is probably MB's. It looks like the piano keys were glued on too low.

The piano keys look like they have been glued on upside down. I would also agree with Mark Bradley or recast of.

yeah i'll pop those off and put em back and do a little touch up paint. . I'm not disappointed for it being mostly decent and less than I would have paid for a kit anyway. nothing on it missing or broken lol

thanks for the info everyone. I was guessing it was probably an older MB or recast. I'm hoping its not a recast *fingers crossed*, basically the guy says he's been sitting on it for 2.5 years. couldnt find the time to put the suit together.

I agree with Brian, if it is an MB2, you got a steal of a deal !!

FP

i was the first person to see it after the auction went up, assuming the 1 on the counter was the seller lol. i thought about not buying it now, and placing just a bid (it started at 200) but I figured it would sell above 300 since there is a broken one going for 200 just primered...

so my tax return has taken care of the part I figured I would save til last lol. even if I have to take a few parts off and fix em. i ordered decals yesterday, and I'll fix up the areas where they go, and this will do me til I start the horrible addiction of upgrades in the coming years ;)

;)

I'll fix up the areas where they go, and this will do me til I start the horrible addiction of upgrades in the coming years ;)
;)

:lol: :lol:

It doesn't have to go that way ya know ... it's all about the will power !

Ok, fine. Of which I have none. BUT THAT'S NOT MY POINT ! You have to be the better man :lol:

Ok, fine. I missed the mark on that one too :lol:

FP

I just wanted to update and say I got the pack safe and sound, not a single broken peice, not even a chipped rocket fin.

and the best part, its totally not fiberglass lol. very light and for sure plastic.

(y)

definitely sounds like an MB pack.

can you see inside it? the MB kit i got had 3 main pieces to the body. front, back and top. the seams ran along the blue edge where the piano keys are, and down the sides.

the back is one piece, there is a seam where the keys are, above it, but the previous owner glued them on too far down lol. but it does seem to be a three piece pack. the back is flat, but they installed straps securing them on the center of the inside of the back , feeding them up and through some holes they cut in the top areas and then also oming down and through some near the bottom sides for around the waist.

but it seems to be three part construction. I'll get some better pictures now that its in hand.

I got lucky's decals the day after the pack :) i just need to fix the paint lines around the tube tops to give me a place to put them lol, they painted the lines all the way around.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back