SW insider interest

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
so i was down at hastings earlier today and saw that new ish of insider with the boba fett cover, and i remembered that several people around here wanted to get a copy but it wasn't available in their area. they had five copies and i picked them up thinking of my fellow tdh'ers that might not be able to find a copy. so, i've got four available (gonna keep one for me) if anyone is interested. if not i can always take them back (i've got the hookup at hastings).

The Sniffer knows all too well about saving issues of ones favorite publications! This is nice of you to have this sort of consideration for your fellow TDH'ers.

And for that that there is one thing that can be said! Sniff on My dear Brother! Sniff on!

thank you The Sniffer. but it seems that no one missed this issue. which is good, it's a good issue.

i figure $10 should cover it. cover price, postage, envelopes, etc. or maybe we could work out a deal on pouches and/or spats?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back