First look at Indy 4 trailer!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*** !!!!!! That was fantastic !!!!

Just like the year of Episode III, and the return of Superman - I got chills baby !!!

Now lets just hope it's not a disappointment like they were. :facepalm

I loved the ...

"I thought that was closer" bit :lol:

FP

Looks Awsome... Ford looks and sounds great!... It's looking like it's got all the makings of a classic Indy film! I'm more excited about this than I was for the Last 2 Star Wars movies...
Can't wait...

Nice.. that look totally awesome!!
and you guys get to see it first... :(
Big fan, have the box set... sure to be yet another box set that I have to buy 'again'... :lol:

I've got a question? Why was " W_O_W " in my above post - censored? :confused I personally don't know of any english curse words that are only 3 letters? (in case I wrote something I don't remember?)

*EDIT*

Ok, so it was O_M_G that was censored - I just remembered. But huh ? Why ?

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
fettpride said:
Ok, so it was O_M_G that was censored - I just remembered. But huh ? Why ?
I guess because what its an acronym for may offend some people.

I saw "The Spiderwick Chronicles" this morning and was totally blown away by this trailer! I'm expecting there to be lots of references to the other three (i.e. in the trailer you see Shia Lebeouf turn around while you hear a rock rolling and its almost exactly the same as in Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indy sees the rolling boulder) while on the subject of "Raiders", did anyone else think that the warehouse Indy was jumping around in looked familiar?;) maybe he started wondering what was taking all those "top men" so long:lol:

YEAH BABY!!! (y)

Ya' know, you put all the Indy gear back on him, mix in the classic theme song, shoot it all up in the original panoramic style lenses and all of sudden, the cool Harrison Ford is back! It seems as though they just might have recaptured the intangible magic once again, let's hope!

I watched it 10 times on yahoo movies......I cant wait

what a summer

Indy
Iron man
Hulk
Narnia

and STAR WARS in August

Hey, let's not forget...

The Dark Knight
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
The Punisher: War Zone
and
Speed Racer

:cheers

I watched it 10 times on yahoo movies......I cant wait

what a summer

Indy
Iron man
Hulk
Narnia

and STAR WARS in August

Huh? Oh, my (in my best Anthony Daniels C-3PO voice). I need to get out more.

A Narnia sequal ? Hulk Sequal ? Iron Man ??? Where the hay have I been ?? Oh, right, locked in a shop for weeks on end with no food or water. No communication to the outside world :facepalm

Now Dark Knight ... and Indy ... yeah baby !!! :lol:

Star Wars in August? You're talking about the animated release, yes??

Somebody set me straight :lol:

It's actually not a Hulk sequel. They are starting all over again...ignoring the other Hulk movie.

The new CG Animated Clone Wars will debut in the theaters with a 100-minute long movie followed by regular episodes on TV.

It's actually not a Hulk sequel. They are starting all over again...ignoring the other Hulk movie.

The new CG Animated Clone Wars will debut in the theaters with a 100-minute long movie followed by regular episodes on TV.

OH, THANK GOODNESS :lol: (the Hulk thing)

I'll have to google that then !

I figured that's what jason meant about the Star Wars in August. Was just making sure ;)

Thanks !

FP

I haven't been following any spoiler info about indy 4 but most of the first part of the trailer (once it is from the new movie) looks like it is in the storage facility where they put the Ark at the end of Raiders. Plus there's this screen cap I pulled from the trailer

Indy4Roswell.jpg

YEAH BABY, YEAH !!!!!! Indy has returned !!!!

Hmm.....I know it's supposed to take place in the 50s, but interesting about the Roswell thing.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back