MY FIRST TROOP AS BH-2367

Congrats on your first troop, dude! Sounds like it was a VERY successful event. Just one thing I noticed that may have happened to you that happened to me VERY often during my first troops as Fett. I think you fell victim to the "limbo Fett!":lol: The jet pack tends to pull your center of mass backwards, and you stand up leaning backwards. I know this happens to multiple people out there, so don't worry.

thanks for the comments guys. yeah JB, I suffer from severe back problems. as a matter of fact, I just now returned from the Hospital where I had an MRI on my back. I think I have a slipped disk so standing for long periods of time and wearing that JP really takes it's toll on my spine.

you would think the JP harness would make you stand up straight too, mine has a stiff brace that runs down the center for great support??

Great job Ben!

Hey I know you're excited about your great suit, but leave some trooping events for us other Fetts in the SoCal Garrison ok? :lol:

Funny, but now there are two of us with Wickedbeard's armor in the SCG. (y)

Great job Ben!

Hey I know you're excited about your great suit, but leave some trooping events for us other Fetts in the SoCal Garrison ok? :lol:

Funny, but now there are two of us with Wickedbeard's armor in the SCG. (y)
sure Jim, I'll save some events for you bro :cheers. I chatted with wickedbeard (Jeff) today as a matter of fact and placed an order for some Metal Gauntlets. I'm sick and tired of these crappy fiberglass cuffs. I mean they do the job but every time I pull the velcro back, it sounds like their cracking or something??I'm affraid I'm going to break them one of these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the comments guys. yeah JB, I suffer from severe back problems. as a matter of fact, I just now returned from the Hospital where I had an MRI on my back. I think I have a slipped disk so standing for long periods of time and wearing that JP really takes it's toll on my spine.

I too have a back injury. I have a bulging L-5/S-1 disk. TK-7602 provided me with a GREAT solution: a back brace / harness. I picked one up at Home Depot. It definitely helps out a lot. I sometimes still fall victim to the limbo Fett when I do certain poses.

I too have a back injury. I have a bulging L-5/S-1 disk. TK-7602 provided me with a GREAT solution: a back brace / harness. I picked one up at Home Depot. It definitely helps out a lot. I sometimes still fall victim to the limbo Fett when I do certain poses.
my doctor thinks it's my L-2,3, not very pleasant. do you get the sharp pains in your legs and numb knees too?

my doctor thinks it's my L-2,3, not very pleasant. do you get the sharp pains in your legs and numb knees too?

This is the way I describe the injury before I had physical therapy: "it felt like 1,000 hornets stung my legs or that I just got struck by lightning." It doesn't bother me as much today unless I move my back incorrectly ... or if somebody wants to smack me from behind. Then I'll darn near collapse.

Hey Ben, congrats on your 1st Boba troop! I look forward to mine as I wear one of your girth belts you recently made for me, as well as the armor that Wickedbeard is doing for me now. It's great to see how good I will look once it all comes together....Nice job man!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back