Halloween Poll

I'll have to throw my hat in on making a Big Daddy. Being addicted to the game at the moment, it really caught my eye. You'll have to find a little girl to walk around with you though. :lol:

I was thinking of getting a manaquin with red glowing eyes to ride on the top of the costume like the picture since 8 year old girls aren't exactly something I can find on ebay ;)

O.K. you're after votes and opinions, so here are mine. Take them for what they're worth.

V for Vendetta: Excellent concept, but it you've already done it.
Jango Fett: Cool costume, but you've already done it.
Darth Vader: How tall are you? How many times have you seen someone as Vader? Done to death, IMHO. (no disrespect meant to my fellow Vader fans, especiially those at Sith Training Temple.com) :)
Ghostbuster: Already done it.
Link: Unless someone's played the game, they probably won't get it.
Big Daddy: Ditto.
Arbiter: Ditto.
Anakin: People will get that you're a Force sensitive entity, but may not know if you're a Jedi or a Sith.

Optimus Prime gets my vote.

Optimus Prime would be more recognizable to more people. I have no idea who or what "Big Daddy" is. If you pick a character that is known primarily through a video game, a lot of people are going to be like "*** is that?" or my personal favorite when someone doesn't "get" my costume: "Now who are you supposed to be?" I hate that one.

On you're web-poll you had a section for other ideas. These are a few that you might want to consider. I couldn't add them there so I'm listing a few here. You could also do a Space Marine from the film ALIENS.

You probably know that there is a Predator costume builders website.

http://thehunterslair.com/

As I said before, these are just my opinions.
Regardless of what you choose, choose something you like and GO FOR IT!

Immortal leader 2.jpg

NomancanKillMebyLinkD3.jpg

Bram Stoker Dracula.JPG

predatorexcl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I say Optimus! he's the most recognizable, plus from my searches on flickr it looks like he gets the most ladies at the parties ;):lol:

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back