ESB Armour Colours - Rattlecan Paints

TK1455

Jr Hunter
Hey all,

After searching the forums for some time this morning my head is swimming with so much info! But I'm still not 100% on what rattlecan colours I should be using for my ESB armour. My plan is to do a layered/masked paint job and I have no airbrush, so it will be a full on rattlecan job for me. For those of you that have done a similar paint job, what silver/green/yellow did you use for the armour and what colours did you use for the shoulders and knees? I'm hoping to find paints that I can buy locally at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, etc.

If I've missed a post with this info, please link it here for me. I'm sure I've missed something in my search. Any help and/or pics would be greatly appreciated!

:cheers

I feel ya bro. I asked for the same help and got a thread for airbrush paints....for a helmet. I bought some acrylic spray paint that has US Med Green..and an Earth color, plus misting a medium green and Oregano lightly..finished off with Grimey Black

Personally, I'm a big fan of just trial and error. I went to home depot and got one can of every green paint they had. I sprayed them all out on a sheet of plastic and then picked the ones I liked :)

I think I'll end up just doing the same TK7602. I was just hoping that will all the people working on FP's new armour these days, someone might be doing a rattlecan ESB like me and could provide some input.

I used Krylon Sun Yellow and Rustoleum Spruce Green, with a nice coat of acrylic wash.

l_5ee0c276b06cb81096568a978bfee5f0.png

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back