Jango 1:1 Sculpt

bobamaker

Active Hunter
Hi

This project was started just before Christmas and I'm finally happy with the overall look. This is a 1:1 sculpt in wet clay of Tem. I will now make a mould from this and produce a Polyurethane resin copy which I can attach to my Jango mannequin.

My mannequin is still in its early stages, currently cutting up the limbs to get a good stance.

I will be adding glass eyes to the resin copy and painting it in fleshtones. This head sculpt fits nicely inside my cold cast helmet so I can eventually display the mannequin with or without a helmet.

I've been meaning to get my Jango costume onto a mannequin for over a year... long time coming.

DAZ

Jango_Sculpt.jpg

Man, another great work of art. LOL You should see about making a mask out of that for people to wear...Of course that would be somewhat creepy and or hotter then it needs to be..

That looks fantastic Daz! Are you going to install a motion control camera behind the glass eyes so he moves his head when you walk by? :)

Sweet.:cheers

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back