Meet baby Seeker

ahhh man thanks everyone.

You guys are awesome.

I can't believe she already knows her Dad. When she started crying while on someone elses arms, I would take her from them and start talking to her. Then she would immediately stop crying. Freaky and awesome.

:D

Congrats man. Now the fun starts:lol:

My little clone is coming up on 18 months old, it is amazing how quickly they grow. I sometimes wish I could still put mine away in the crib for a few hours!

Congrats to your new addition. Hope only the best for you all. My little baby is almost 2 and it goes sooo fast. Take plenty of pictures and get her Starwars items , she will thank you.. Great job Dad and Mom !

:)

I was just thinking recently that you and Michelle should have that baby soon. I'm thrilled for you guys! Welcome to a brand new chapter in you lives, it's awesome!:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Turo. Welcome to the daddy club, little girls are the best. Glad to hear mom is doing well. Delila is absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations! :cheers

I smiled like you are now for over a week when each of our children were born! Babies know the sound of their parents' voices, even in the womb. One thing I learned was that I can watch whatever is on t.v. later (thanks to TiVo) and I can always reheat my supper. :lol:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back