Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey everyone,
I'm stuck at work latenight, and figured no better time than now to post a few pics from the Philadelphia event Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination. I was priviledged to be able to troop with Garrison Carida for this as my first event(i'll start a different thread for that), and I can't speak higjhy enough of everyone I met. Special thanks to Darryl and Jason for making it an amazing time!! I know that many will not be able to attend, so I figured I'd share some cool pics of the exhibit:

Of course i'd throw a Fett shot in, c'mon it IS TDH. And see, Chicks really DO dig Boba Fett:
P1030555.jpg

P1030557.jpg

P1030558.jpg

P1030559.jpg

P1030561.jpg

P1030562.jpg

P1030565.jpg

P1030569.jpg

P1030570.jpg

P1030571.jpg

More to follow:

I've never noticed your sig before. Give me a month, or so, and we'll all be fighting over who troops which event... lol... How many Boba's does Carida have? You, Darryl, Harry (???), and soon to be ME!! :)

Shoot me a PM to say hi then. :)

BTW, the exhibit looks great, gonna try to get my family down there before it closes.

-Shawn

Congrats on your first troop as Fett. You and I now have something in common, we have both done our first Fett troops with garrison Carida. They are a GREAT group of folks.(y)

I could not agree more. These guys made me feel like part of the family, and there's no better Fett mentor than Darryl!!

I had the opportunity to see Lucky's Fett up close at the Franklin Institute, and though he wasnt so talkative, the suit looked amazing.
Well done!
OSK

Loved it when I trooped the WSMI exhibit when it was at Chicago, but you got lucky. Our museum wouldn't let us carry blasters..... Good thing I went in Jedi :D

edit:
Here's a pic, I'm on the far left, opposite Vader:
IMG_0456.jpg

image taken by Jen Loomis (SL-5365)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I trooped that event too yesterday (as a Stormtrooper)! I say a ROTJ Fett, but didn't get a chance to speak to you. There were so many folks there from so many Garrisons. It was a blast!

Did you see the ROTJ Fett blaster in the case? It was marked as an ESB blaster...

I'll be going with my family on Sunday. Will people be trooping then? I haven't trooped yet myself.

I'm in the 501st as a Stormtrooper. Maybe by next year as an ESB Boba. I'd love to see some costumers there!

Take care!

This is coming to Minneapolis this .. may i belive. Hopefully my ROTJ fett will be presentable by then and i can go trooping for the first time =D Anyone else going? Its at the Science museum there.

How long is it in Philly for? Probably the closet it will get to me, should try and get down for it

The last I saw, it was going to be running until May 4th.

I shot up from Maryland. I hope it was not a one time deal with the 501st being there because it was fun. At diner they mentioned us coming back, but I have not seen any dates for the 501st's return.

Is there a website? I am going to plan a trip down some weekend, but not sure where it is or how to get there:facepalm Hopefully get a chance to meet some members in the area if anyone is planning to go.

This is coming to Minneapolis this .. may i belive. Hopefully my ROTJ fett will be presentable by then and i can go trooping for the first time =D Anyone else going? Its at the Science museum there.

I'm planning on being there opening weekend in my ESB. Hope to see you there!!! :)
Great pics everyone!!!! I'm looking forward to this one!!! :)
D

If you get a chance to go see it I would definately recommend going. I went twice when it was in Columbus, Ohio and I had a blast both times. I took around 250 pics between the two visits.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back