Introduction, just starting to costume

Prudii Jiriad

New Hunter
Hi all, I am Prudii. I am going to be helping a friend make a set of Mando armour, and I may make one myself after/ during that project. He is going to be signing up shortly as well, and he will have the last name Jiriad also.

I am an Industrial Engineer at an heavy equipment manufacturer, an will be taking advantage of the tools I have available at work.

The armour is going to be general Mando, all aluminum is the plan right now, but I can see the helmet being a challenge. The laser we have at work don't cut aluminum, as they are pretty old, but I have a few friends in the industry as well, who can be bribed with beer to help. I should be able to get everything else, shy of any casting done at work at break time. ;)

I have seen some amazing examples on this site, and it makes me look forward even more to the project I agreed to help with. Thanks for making this easier than I expected.

Prudii

Hi Prudii, and welcome to TDH. There is LOTS and LOTS of info on this forum. Make the search function your friend. You will find the answer to probably any Mando question you can think of. If I can help you at all, please send a PM and I can try to direct you to the proper person to help.

Cheers
Debbi

Thanks for the welcomes. There aren't any progress pics yet, as we really just finalized the very start of a plan last weekend.

I will be taking pics every step though, I write work instructions at work, so it is ingrained. ;)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back