HELP!!

I was planning on going to anime boston as Number 47 from hitman and I dont wanna shave my head. So I was wondering if there is a way to look completly bauld without shaving my head. Any response will be helpful. (Thanks for reading):)

hm, I have no other ideas, unless you could look online and maybe find more skin tones and type of bald caps. Or wear make-up to match the bald cap.

I would recommend shaving your head. Bald caps are difficult to get to look right. You can't go wrong when you're actually bald. Nice choice of character, BTW. I plan on doing an Agent 47 costume down the road, but am delaying for precisely the reason of having to shave my head. I have to keep my beautiful Anakin Skywalker hair for now.

shave your head you know you want to lol. without good makeup its difficult to get a bald cap to look right,

have fun at AB i got swarmed by 14 year olds when i went like 5 years ago. note to self never do a popular videogame charachter ever again.

My brother does really good Darth Maul and he shaves his head everytime. IMHO there is just no good way to get a decent look with a bald cap. You can almost always tell unless you have a professional makeup artist helping you.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back