My Screamin Boba Fett model

Boba Swede

Active Hunter
About year ago i bought this model and started painting it.. about half-way through i had to put the project down in favour of other things. (Some might remmember the "Show-Off" thread back then... )

Anyway.. this last two weeks i've been putting some real elbow grease into it and i've made a real leap in its development.. but i degress.. you're not here to read.. you are here to look! So.. on to the pics!

I'm going to mount the model on a plattform which is, in the end, going to resemble a corner in Jabbas palace..
IMG_0219.jpg

To weather the boots Tamiya weathering kits... I can't begin to praise these little "make-up" kits...
IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

The back with Jet Pack and cape..
IMG_0225.jpg

The left side
IMG_0226.jpg

I've still got some weathering left on the helmet though.. as well as attatch the range finder.
IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

Again.. these knees are a result of those wonderful Tamiya weathering kits.
IMG_0230.jpg

And here is the killer.. Real working lights in the gauntlet and chest display!!
th_MVI_0232.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v112/bobaswede/Screamin/?action=view&current=MVI_0232.flv

These and more pics from the build-up can be found @
http://picasaweb.google.se/Andreas.K.R.Andersson/Screamin

super sweet dude. how tall is that thing 13"?? nice paint job! (y)

Close.. the model itself is 12 inches tall but with the diorama it will probably be closer to 16inches in total.

Anyway.. i've got the Screamin Han solo 1/6t size as well... I'll be sinking my teeth into that one a bit later..

The jumpsuit is weathered with an airbrush but everything else is painted free hand. Except for the chest and shoulder decals which were.. well.. decals...

oh.. and the symbols on the jet pack are decals as well..

Time to resurect an old friend of mine with the latest updates. J.B is coming to a convention next week and i wanted to have this finished... or atleast near finished for him to sign..

DSC_4881.jpg

DSC_4890.jpg

The piping down on the left are two straws which i have cut to size.. and old War hammer 40 000k trick i've picked up along the way.

Yeh I see that...Just seems a little to tinted...might be the lighting though it looks like theres white in the green maybe...looks light in relation to the chest armor by alot. You did a awesome job just that one thing sticks out to me, just trying to help not baggin on ya....Its just the dome and lower cheeks that Im refering to the rear of the helmet is spot on color wise.

I built one of these years ago, before I knew there were differences between ESB and ROTJ.
Mine is ROTJ with an ESB pack.
I'll did out pics later if ya want

If you are luckey you can still find them on E-bay.

But i get what you say about the helmet. Practically all the colours are mixed by me eye-balling it from reference pictures. I guess the flash is making it lighter than it really is but compared to my MR ESB it is several shades lighter than the MR.

@ Slave1pilot:
Yes, please do share!

cool yeh theres one of each type on ebay now...never seen em. Might have to get one one day to play with wife might kill me if i buy one more Boba statue...I just got a PF one and she was like were running out of room for the fett stuff

Well i finished the diorama as well as i could in time for it to be signed tomorrow by JB himself.. or sunday..

DSC_4939.jpg

DSC_4938.jpg

Does anyone else than me use Picasa? I made these two with only a few clicks and i think that they turned out quite nice.. almost cartoonish or "artish" (is that a word?)

DSC_4937-2.jpg

DSC_4937-1.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back