Anyone here from the RPF, I could use some help if you are!

azheat01

Active Hunter
Hey everyone,

I need some assistance please. As some of you are aware I am building my own Han Solo in Carbonite. I am scratch building the entire thing, to include the side panels. However, I have not abandoned the idea of purchasing some side panel casts to give the project some extra authenticity.

I have tried the HIC builders club on Yahoo without much luck. I have had two other responses, one will get back to me and the other guy wanted to sell me panels for $75.00 more than what he had them posted for on another forum. I have searched high and low, and although they are rare, I was hoping to find someone who sells casts.

I tried to go to the RPF but they are not accepting new registrations.

Would someone be kind enough, who is already a member, to post a WTB or inquiry thread over there? It would be much appreciated.

The guy I am waiting on has offered to sell some casts for $100.00, they are not the best, but I can make them work. I know side panels are not cheap, but I will entertain all offers.

In the meantime, I will continue with my scratch built panels.

Feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks for the help..

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back