Introducing BH-1660 (PIC Intensive!!!)

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey everyone,
I know it's been a few months already, but I never got around to formally announcing my acceptance into the 501st, Garrison Carida with a truly completed costume. With my first actual trooping a few days away, I figured there's no better time than now!! Big Thanks for a ton of help from TDH to get here. Guys like SuperJedi, WickedBeard, Jimmy BuFFet, Spidey Fett, TK-409, BBBROWLES, Wizard of Flight, Man Of War, Fett Pride, etc.... Thanks also to Darryl and Jason of Garrison Carida!!
SO, here's a few pics of my completed Costume:

P1030517.jpg

P1030518.jpg

P1030520.jpg

P1030521.jpg

P1030522.jpg

P1030523.jpg

P1030524.jpg

P1030527.gif

OK, now the list:
Helmet - Boba Maker
Armor - FP v3
Gauntlets - MOW
Jet Pack - MOW
Gloves - Real Gloves
Boots - CA
FLight Suit - TDH
Girth Belt - TDH
Ammo Belt - TDH
Blaster - TDH
Helmet Electronics - Hyperdyne
Shin Tools - TDH
Pouches - TK409
Lights - TK-409
Cape - TDH
Paint Services - Super Jedi(armor) and WickedBeard(JetPack)
Knee Darts - Serenity
Braids - Ebay
Spats - Bearden521
Decals - Lucksy31 - (SHAMELESS PLUG:cheers)

Thanks again everyone!!!
-Scott

Hey Scott, looking good bro! Congrats on making BH! I can't wait to finish my ROTJ! One thing I noticed is that your JP is hanging a little low...other than that you're golden! (y);)

great looking boba scott! maybe we will be trooping together soon. the OLG and Carida do a lot of joint stuff.

p.s. is that a whippet in those pictures?

Congrats Scotty!!! I just got accepted myself last week. ditto on the JP and dirty that suit up. that's an awesome costume you put together with an impressive list of suppliers. have fun trooping bro, hope to run into you soon................

B1

Thanks everyone!!:cheers Yep, that JetPack was DEFINTELY low. I didn't even realize it, b/c it's SO light!!!

Hey Scott, everything looks great! (y) :cheers
I agree about hiking up that jet pack.
If you light that sucker off the way it is, you're gonna burn something you don't want to burn! :lol:

Nice job Scott! I was aiming for that event with my Jango, but fell short on completing it in time. Hopefully we'll have some other troops there and I can make it out to one and maybe catch up with ya. :cheers

Make sure you get lots of pics from the event for us as well.The outfit looks awesome bro.
Tilt those thrusters down too ,or you are going right into a wall.lol

Sweet suit! Not sure how you were able to keep your dogs calm....the one attacks when I put on the suit, the other runs and hides.

See you on Saturday at the Franklin Institute. I will be one of the TKs on the steps...hopefully not freezing.

Thanks for all of those kind words guys, I appreciate it!!

As for the dog, that's SAWYER. He's a Hungarian Pointer(Vizsla) ,and the ultimate hunting dog. I have working laser's inside the left gaunt, so when he sees me in the suit he assumes it time to hunt lasers!!!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back