My intro and looking to start my Jango

Torment

New Hunter
I have been regestered here for nearly a year now and realized that I have never made a formal introduction here. I'm Jason. I have been in the 501 for well over a year now. I have always had an affinity for clones. I am working on my third one. I have two EII clones and I am working on my Gree now. I would like to think that my work is up to par and I have a new project to research. I am currently in the reseach phase of a Jango Fett and Zam costume.

My girlfriend has since we met wanted to do a Zam. Since I love her so much, I figured there is only one costume I could do to compliment her. So with that said I am officially starting the reseach phase of my Jango. As always I am going high end on this. So, with that in mind any advice that you have minus time, patience, and money I would love to hear. Jango will be a completely new experience for me. I have been armor for a long time. A cloth based costume is going to be interesting.

How is sitting in this costume? How is the weight of the suit? visibility over all? Is it a black sheild of green one for the bucket? I will do my research, but I figured I may as well ask some simple q's to get myself started. Thanks again and I look forward to joining the ranks of some elite mandos here.

Hey Jason, going from a seamless clone to a Jango will be a breeze for you I feel. Not as much fabrication is needed with the availability of good parts around here. The Jango costume is way less restrictive than a seamless clone.

Greetings!

Regarding the costume, it depends on what materials it is made out of. I don't find my costume to be too heavy, and I am able to sit down in it. When I am asked about visibility when wearing a Mando helmet, the answer I always give is "I can see very well horizontally OR vertically, but NOT both." The biggest problem is when a kid is walking next to me too closely ... I will be unable to see him / her.

cool man. There has been a wave of alot of Jango's lately.

You guys are lucky - you've come when all the good stuff is here.

let me know if you need a Jango belt and pouches.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back