Go GIANTS!!!!

CombatBaby

Well-Known Hunter
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS WOOOOO!!!

What an amazing game, edge of my couch the entire time!!!

These guys deserved their win, such commitment. :cheers

I have to admit...I was cheering for the Giants!!!! YES a COWBOY fan cheering for ELI !!!!

I hate the PATS....they are the EVIL EMPIRE....

KARMA... thats what the get for cheating

18-1 HA HA HA HA

around the third quarter I was thinking "wow the whole game (points-wise) happened in the first quarter. is anything going to happen?" and then the fourth quarter came and BAM! thats when all the action happened! if Brady had tried passing it to someone besides Moss towards the end the Patriots might have gotten a touchdown. oh well, it was a good game(y)

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eat it Tom Brady. Maybe he shouldn't have acted so smug in the press conferences leading up to the Super Bowl. "Oh, we're only gonna score 23 points...okay" Yeah, you only scored 14. Ha ha!

im with you d.miller, everybody forgot about that game that they cheated. im a raider fan so that totally made my day. i just feel sorry for seau, hopefully he comes back next year.oh and cudos to manning ,getting there faster than payton.

Since I had no dog in this fight, I pulled for the underdog. Most of the game was actually pretty boring, up until the last 5 minutes or so. Gotta say, young Eli is a hero.(y)

On a side note, I had a Superbowl party at my house yesterday with about 25 guests. Well, about 2 hours before they showed, my 4 year old, 51 inch Sony rear projection HDTV decided to BREAK DOWN on me. The guns went all out of convergence creating 3 ghost images and it got concave and distorted on the top and bottom of the screen. I ended up having to drag my old 28" TV up from the basement to watch the game on :angry! Quite embarassing! :facepalm Now I have to get a repair guy out, and I'm hoping it doesn't cost me a mint to fix.

As for the cheating comments... enough already. Other coaches and teams have already come out and said they all do it. Besides, watching a tape on something doesn't mean you can actually compete. Just cause I watch Extreme Home Make Over that doesn't mean I could build you a house.

The Giants just flat out played better. Their defense was awesome and the Pat's O Line was terrible. Brady got hit 15 times in that game... there's no way he could get into a rythm with people penetrating the line like they were. Hats off to the G-Men and to Coughlin....they had a great game plan and executed it flawlessly. Eli's eluding of those two sacks and hitting that receiver on the finger tips should go down as the play of the season.... amazing!

I live 3 miles from Giant Stadium.

Last night was insain. I have to say I am not a major football fan. But this was huge. It was crazier last night then world series or stanley cup where a local team won.

Everyone so so shocked. It was awesome to witness. We had fire trucks running up and down the streets, with guys on the intercoms and there where fire works.

It was intense.

At my house we were all rooting for the the Giants. We just couldn't see our record be broken. The year we won the super-bowl we only lost one game. Glad that record wasnt broken.

Plus the Patriots need to give someone else a chance now.

Ok now to back to being a Bears fan.

As a staunch EAGLES fan, it pains me to root for ANY New York team(NFL, MLB or NHL). But in this case, the football gods were OK with it, and the GIANTS came through for all of us Blue collar guys.
Congrats GIANTS, you deserve it.

Awesome game no doubt! Seconds away from making history on both sides...i think everyone was on edge no matter which team you are cheering on!

Since I had no dog in this fight, I pulled for the underdog. Most of the game was actually pretty boring, up until the last 5 minutes or so. Gotta say, young Eli is a hero.(y)

On a side note, I had a Superbowl party at my house yesterday with about 25 guests. Well, about 2 hours before they showed, my 4 year old, 51 inch Sony rear projection HDTV decided to BREAK DOWN on me. The guns went all out of convergence creating 3 ghost images and it got concave and distorted on the top and bottom of the screen. I ended up having to drag my old 28" TV up from the basement to watch the game on :angry! Quite embarassing! :facepalm Now I have to get a repair guy out, and I'm hoping it doesn't cost me a mint to fix.

Heya, I have the same problem with my rear projection Magnavox and its gonna cost me around $300 to $400 to get it fixed by a pro...:facepalm

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back