Partner crashed.....

Jango 5204

Active Hunter
He starts shift an hour before me. He had his emergency lights on trying to catch up to a red light runner. A young girl pulled out of a parking lot after the violator car passed, not seeing him in pursuit, and pulled out in front of him. The BMW is designed to throw you over, which it did. He flew over the trunk, hitting his head on the street. His helmet saved him. There was about a 2 foot scuff on the road from his helmet. Nothing broken, but he'll be sore for few days. The bike was totaled, snapped the front forks in half, bent the front wheel.

P1012974.jpg

DANG! :eek: Glad he's ok for the most part....Was the girl subjected to any charges? She proboly should of been if she wasen't/ :facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, I am so glad he is ok, at least not permanently injured. I am so sorry to hear this, very glad to hear that this is not as bad as it could be.

Let him know our thoughts prayers are with him!

Debbi

Im a military police officer and I think we can agree that it is amazing how stupid people are at the expence of others. We all live on one Earth but there are millions of worlds that have no more then one person in each. Glad your partner is ok bro. My hat's off to him and you.

Glad to hear he's OK! That's a nasty smash. Totalled my bike like that too, not chasing anyone but had a car driver not paying attention pull out on me. Buried my bike into the drivers side of the car and went flying over the roof and onto the road, then had the driver try and drive over me!!!! Turns out the guy was registered blind and shouldn't have even been in a car.

This is why one must appreciate a good helmet.

Glad to read that the bike did its job (take it for the team) and your partner will be back in action soon. After all, vehicles are replaceable - loved one aren't.

helmets save lives.

too bad this all could have been avoided if someone would have just waited 2 minutes for the light instead of going through anyway.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back