Darthmillers FP V3 armor

:eek::eek:

Very nice work Jason...!! very nice display. 8)

Now get cracking on the JB armour... ;):lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome armor Jason!!!:eek:(y) Your a talented painter.

Cant wait to see your costume in person in April.:cheers

Jason, that is just awesome my friend. Officially one of the BEST ! The proportions on the armor look perfect. Unbelievable how "right" it looks now.

My only nit pick ....

Pull some slack up in his "crotch" area, and put your FPH on that bad boy !! :lol: (Not that your paint work on the MSH2 is anything short of fantastic !!!) I'm just dying to see all the new components together at last !!!!

Congrats man !!!

FP

I am going to get to work on my FPH once I get done with the JB armor!!:cheers:cheers

Jason, that is just awesome my friend. Officially one of the BEST ! The proportions on the armor look perfect. Unbelievable how "right" it looks now.

My only nit pick ....

Pull some slack up in his "crotch" area, and put your FPH on that bad boy !! :lol: (Not that your paint work on the MSH2 is anything short of fantastic !!!) I'm just dying to see all the new components together at last !!!!

Congrats man !!!

FP

I am going to put up a detailed tutorial on the JB armor thread this weekend for the knees

First off great paint and assembly!

I have a question, are the 2 bolts (for the knee darts) glued into the resin support..

I have to do my knees as well but i'm a bit confused as to how you did it.
i know there are pics but for the life of me i don't get it.
thx in advance.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Or, something got "amputated" from the whole sarlacc incident, and there's not a whole lot left to fill it out :lol: :eek: 8) :p

FP

I took a few more pics with a new camera I picked up this week

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

I had to get a new one again for my daughters gymnastics meets. the camera I had would not take good pics in low lighting conditions and she would always come out blurred due to the speed of the sport. So I had to get a "professional" camera. Its kinda funny to learn all about the camera industry. Its kinda like Fett stuff. I had a DP96 camera and now I have a FPH camera :lol:lol:

The suit looks really great.

A new camera? You just got one this last year at C4! :lol:

your suit looks amazing. I'm new to the board and costuming in general and it's stuff like yours that inspires me to try and make a great suit.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back