Odd Trooping Question??

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey everyone,
I've got an odd qustion about trooping since my 1st one is fast approaching. What's the most comfortable, and most accurate way that most of you "dress" your flight suit and gloves into your gauntlets?? Do you guys tuck the cuff of the flight suit into the gloves?? Flight suit over the gloves, then tuck everything under the gauntlets? Does everything tend to pull itself out anyway and need to be fixed during the day as it is?? Any pics maybe?? Thanks guys!!
-Scott

I do as you've stated
Jumpsuit inside the gloves, gloves under the gauntlets
I have velcro around my wrists to make them close tighter
My gauntlets are tight enough around my wrist that the gloves do not come untucked

I have an SFP Jumpsuit & "RealGloves"
the reason I state what I have is because the SFP is long in the arms & The RealGloves are thicker than parade gloves

Gloves on, sleaves over the gloves and tuck the whole lot into the gauntlets as I put the guants on. Never had any problems.

great question, my flight suit sleeves are too short to tuck my gloves under and my gloves are too thick to tuck in my gauntlets. I still have no idea how i'm going to fix this and I've got a troop in 2 weeks????????

For me, I put my gloves over the cuffs in my flight suit, and then I make sure my gauntlets cover the gloves. The last thing I want is the edge of my gauntlet making contact with bare skin. That stings when that happens.:angry

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back