1001699bm3.jpg

1001680pi9.jpg
n
1001700hq0.jpg

1001703tj1.jpg

1001679ni1.jpg

Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
Every day I am amazed at the skills of the Fett fanatics on this site. Awesome job! I just got my MoW jet pack and am getting ready to start it. :cheers cojake

I don`t have any progress build pics. Sry... My buildplan is like Lucksy31 :) But i have Pics with the harnessystem from Fettstuff
1001706vk6.jpg

1001705gm9.jpg
1001704jx8.jpg

WOW ! :eek:

VERY nice pack man, seriously ! Great job (y)

On the front of your pack tho, are there supposed to be two of those circular washer greeblies? It's been so long since I've paid any attention. The way I remember it, it was more like a 16 penny nail head planted where one of those washer are. I'm not picking, seriously. I really just don't remember :lol:

Again, great job !

FP

Hi,

thank you all. I combine the 2 Jet Packversions with his greeblies. This things looking cool for me8) And here is a pic with the 2 washer greeblies. My Washer greeblies perhaps a litlebit to big:lol:

jet packnu3.jpg

Sweet job with the :jet pack, dude. I see you have one of DragonFett's harnesses. I don't know if you've gotten to actually wear it yet, but you'll like it! It keeps the jet pack VERY stable.(y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back