Latest upgrades to my batsuit...

Zurath Kodul

Active Hunter
Alright, I finally suited up in the spandex stuff.
Again, the DE belt is from Batguano on BOTB, the cowl is a Rubies/Morris Clooney cowl, gloves are Rubies, boots are Faded Glory "Harness" boots with facades added on. The shorts are just black boxer-briefs. The gray parts are Layer8 clothing, similar to Under Armor.
I was actually surprised that I ahev a body for spandex. Makes me confidant that I can pull off Green Lantern or Flash
Anyway, onto the pics:
NEWANDIMPROVEDBATMAN002.jpg

NEWANDIMPROVEDBATMAN003.jpg

NEWANDIMPROVEDBATMAN004.jpg

NEWANDIMPROVEDBATMAN005.jpg

NEWANDIMPROVEDBATMAN006.jpg

For anyone that wants better shot of the boots, here:
TIMSJEDIGARB2003.jpg

TIMSJEDIGARB2004.jpg

TIMSJEDIGARB2005.jpg

BTW, the brown pants in the above pics belong to this:
TIMSJEDIGARB004.jpg

I decided to make the boots pull double-duty.
You might notice there's some stains around the bat.... well, that's the liquid-stitch fabric glue I used to attach it. Works pretty well, too.
The only things that would make this better would be new gloves and cape and a real DE cowl.
Criticism and comments welcoem,
ZK

I like your Jedi alot, I like the darker colors of it. :cheers Great Batman too. :)

EDIT - Is that A O2 cord in the pics.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job! I'd see if you have a tack shop (for equestrian/horse supply) and ask if they have used riding boots. They make great jedi boots.

EDIT - Is that A O2 cord in the pics.?
Yeah, my grandma is on O2. I totaly forgot that was laying across the floor when these were taken:facepalm

I've been trying to find black riding boots for months and I haven't found any locally.

I am very happy to see myself evolving in talent. Maybe some day I can actualy have the full 89 suit I've been wanting.:)

this has been fairly recent.... I think it was December 29th.

Funny thing, I was given a lenght of that tubing to use on my predator or whatever else I could use it for. Fell in the floor at the hospital and my mom rescued it before the nurse tossed it.

Not to rail off on the O2 topic, But by grandmother was on it as well. She had a tank of liquid O2 that she used to fill smaller bottles. When she was at home she would use the large tank, she would coil about 200 feet in here bedroom to let the temperature rise before it hit her. Anyway the point of this is. She would go through line like crazy and I got the old stuff. you would be suprised what an inventive 12 year old(at the time) can do with hundreds of feet of tubing.
Drinking kool-aid from a hundred feet away is always a good time

looking good, now black around your eyes and go strike some batman poses!

looking good, now black around your eyes and go strike some batman poses!
I only use eye-black for events. The stuff I haev wasn't cheap and I don't wnt to waste it just for suiting up for 5 mintues. :lol:

Just for kicks, I made a couple of "honorary member" certificates for events where a celeb would be present or a kid's b-day party. Thought it'd be neat.
Did one for JLA and Avengers:
JLA-2.jpg

AvengersCertificate.jpg

Sorry for the uber-large pics, but I wanted them to be hi-def when they're printed out.

If anyone here wants, they're more than welcome to use them.

i meant go do a full shoot. in alleys, on rooftops, all urban settings at night. that'd be cool.

and those certificates are really cool too.

Well, there's really nowhere in my city that would be suitable except maybe this one parking garage downtown...... everything else is either restricted access or too close to gang territory.

That looks pretty cool! Good job on it! :cheers I'd love to do a Batman or Lantern costume, but I've got this little thing called a "gut" that doesn't agree with spandex. :lol:

BTW, where'd you get those "Harness" boots? Those are sweet, and I'd love to get some for my Mando, wouldn't have to deal with laces any more.

Actually, I have a bit of a gut m'self. 5'8" and balancing between 187 and 198.

I got the boots at Wal*mart in the men's shoe dept. Only $29, too

Bit by bit I've been gather information for a Kyle Rayner GL..... should be quite interesting.

A guy on BOTB did that: He put Kevlar plates inside the armor's ab and pectoral sections. Also did a cowl with Kevlar and a working 2-way radio in the ear. Not to mention the gloved, EK-plated boots, and the thigh pads. Pretty cool, really. Go to the link in my sig and look for "Apocolypton." He's the functionality expert there.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back