FP Armor - Version 3 - ROUND 2 *UPDATE 3/30*

FP - I've sent a couple of PM's without a response. I'm still very interested in a set of armor (ESB) when you get some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
JP... I don't doubt he's got your back, but if you read a few posts back... he mentions being out of material and moving all of his equipment to another location?
All that on top of what he has got going on personally...

Hey Guys and Gals !!!

Ok, it's all done. I'm very sorry I didn't get numbers up last night ... I passed out after pulling a 24 :lol:

There were a couple of more that went this morning before the post closed at noon today... but we're done.

There are smaller items and favors that will go out Monday. I'll start posting all of the tracking numbers now. So look to page 1 in the next half hour for your #.

Thanks Mojo ! Yes, i will be doing an interest list for those here that have posted (and some that PM'd) for another round as soon as the equipment and materials get to their destination. Jedi-Paramedic, I got your back ;) This list will be on Post #1 on page #1 with the shipping info (the list is already started).

Thanks so much again, to each and everyone one of you for your patience through this. We're a week behind schedule, and I do apologize for that. But as stated in my last post, I included a little something for your patience :)

Numbers coming ......

Now

FP

FP,
You have gone beyond excellence here with your work, and customer service. I really look forward to meeting you in April at the JB event.
:cheers
Hope the move of equiment goes well and you will be with you wife soon.

you need to get some rest FP :) you've earned it

I just saw I was on the list for the next run... I'm really excited :)

quick question... don't know if you've answered it. will the gauntlets be ready when the armor ships? how much are the gauntlets?

Thank you god that my armor shipped. I ahd a major armor failure today and I need to replace it and the rest of my armor.

Oh and my Gauntlets too! :cheers

Thanks for all the hard work FP!!!!

Chris, amongst all the madness at the moment, if you do start a gauntlet run I wish to be placed on it. Thanks.....but at your own pace.

Rob.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back