Showing off my "Cheng" boots

butterbean

Active Hunter
Finally put them on my mannequin and I must say, what a difference. I love these boots! Think I might wear them to bed tonight......

cheng.jpg

cheng2.jpg

cheng3.jpg

THE CEILINGS TOO LOW FOR HIS RANGE FINDER!!!! :lol:

Really though.... I loves my Cheng boots.... they are pretty rare these days.

Nice boots, now get 'em dirty!
Never seen Cheng boots in person, didn't even know you could still find them. I just saw a pair of Caboots, not that great. Now I LOVE my Jango Wes boots. Just weathered them this weekend.

boots.jpg

are any boots other than CA still available? I cant justify paying for CAs since they kinda suck and went up in price. I might just do my own but if Jango or Cheng are still available...

I use acrylic washes. I get my boots a little wet, then start brushing on paint and wiping with a rag to blend. Try to let them dry between layers. For colors I used gray, burnt umber, and black.

Cheng boots are the best! Bought mine way back when from the man himself.... They are the only original parts of my Fett costume left!

I know they look way too clean but....dirt on my new shoes? Since birth you're told to keep your new shoes clean! Can't you just hear your mother now? :lol:

I had the same issue with my Cheng boots. They came in on a Friday, the day before a convention in Dallas. (Man, that was eight years ago!) I had to convince myself to weather them in the hotel room that night.

I have Jango_Wes boots now, and you know what? I STILL haven't weathered them. :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back