JB Project/ Ammo Belt!

Oh man! Those look amazing. (y)
Either you've discovered some lost footage showing that Boba had some extra pouches, or you made some spares. :lol:

For every belt, I make a few spares. Once I have them all stitched, I pick the best of the bunch, and save the extras for other projects. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE TIME!

As he usually does, my friend Marc proved me wrong by showing me that using a Bostitch machine would be as good as, if not better, than stitching by hand. He did in a matter of minutes what would take me all week. :)

You sayin that you used to do all those BY HAND ?!?!?!?! :eek:

Good lord man, you can't charge for that kind of time :lol:

Either way, looking sweet !

FP

When I was doing vinyl belts, I did use a machine. But I figured Jeremy Bulloch deserved a better belt, so when I decided to use leather, I only planned on stitching enough pouch covers for one belt. But now that it turned out so easy to do on a machine...why stop with one belt? :D

And the hits keep on comin'!

Without flash:
belt_1.jpg

With flash:
belt_2.jpg

Here's the AoSW exhibit belt. How'd we do?
belt_3.jpg

The finished prototype belt pictured above was fitted for a thin mannequin, and still needs some weathering and antiquing. The final assembly will be completed this week!

Yes, the final belt will be full ESB. The main difference I can see in the belts themselves is that the ESB belt has 2 grommets instead of 6 for ROTJ. The pouch array is different, too.

esb_belt.jpg

Again, the belt shown above is a prototype belt that will probably be discarded. :)

Doing a nice job Batninja! But are you making a ROTJ belt? I believe Jeremy had requested the ESB Version of the costume.

I don't think the ESB and ROTJ are too far off....even more so I think that some of the PrePro images, like the ones in the Star Wars Chronicles Book would be closer to the ESB version.(y)
and don't you have that book eric??? ;)

Home stretch!

Here are the 'finished' pics of the belt. I still have to replace the ROTJ main belt with the longer ESB, then add snaps to a couple pouches, then it's off to Spidey-Fett for weathering!

Enjoy!

finished_1.jpg

finished_2.jpg

finished_3.jpg

finished_4.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back