Auto Sizing programs/anything similar to this?

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is any program available that you can a scaled object, and then be able to blow it up to true to life size. For example, take an MR scaled obi-wan saber, its 45% the original size. You put the image, and or scale in, and it will create a true scale diagram, or measurements.

For what I need this for, is that I need to creat a schematic of of the BR from Halo 3, using the scaled MR replica as the base. I took engineering graphics course before, but Im thinking that something like an Auto CAD program can do this?

It claims the true to life length of the BR, but I need to figure out the rest of the proportions. Thanks!

-tubachris

Hey, we were just talking about this. Guys, if you have any better ideas I'd love to hear from you via PM, I was gonna try to see if I could get AutoCad for Tuba, but wasn't sure if I could...would that program work for what Chris wants to do or would another program be better. I'd love your suggestions!

- Darke

You could draw it in CAD at the current measurements and from there you can scale it up.
OR
You can also insert an image into CAD at 1:1 scale and scale it up.

You could draw it in CAD at the current measurements and from there you can scale it up.
OR
You can also insert an image into CAD at 1:1 scale and scale it up.

We're trying to scale up a Scaled Halo Battle Rifle, the one from master replicas..to a lifesize version.

Could you do that in CAD?

Your going to have to draw the image in 3D using the current measurements. Once that is complete you can scale it up or down or whatever you want.

The hard part is drawing it

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back