MY FINISHED ESB MOW JET PACK

Bountyone

Active Hunter
Well, after many hours spent indoors this weekend, I finished both my MOW JP and Sidewinder Blaster. just need my Bobamaker harness and I'm good to go. still need to add the two small black and red stripes on the bottom of the right tank but I'm very pleased with the outcome. what do you guys think??

Cheers.

dsa.jpg

dsb.jpg

Hey...lookin' pretty good Ben! Love the sling action on your blaster! Can't wait to see your ESB Boba in person dude! (y);)

Nice... looking good bro!
Can I make one suggestion? the damaged section on the centre section should a little higher? :eek:

Boba_Fett_009.jpg

thanks Mojo, my computer was down for a while mate so I had to wing it. I will make the nessesary changes when I get home. this is my first attempt at painting something like this and I'm very pleased on how it turned out so far. I've been stressing to get all my last minute details nutted up for WonderCon in Frisco. I just hope I don't leave anything out or forget to add something??

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude... I hope I didn't offend? just thought that I'd push ya in the right direction? :eek:
It does look totally sweet for a first attempt bud... (y)

Phew... ;)
That is pretty much the best screen/ref pic that I know of... it's what I'll be using to paint mine anyway? :lol:

UPDATE... thanks to Mojo-Fett's keen eye, I have touched up the areas that I guessed on (which I would NEVER suggest doing if your going for accuracy) thanks mate. once my harness gets here, I will post full costume photos.

njp.jpg

Got any complete suit pictures or do I have to wait till Wondercon?
yeah, I'm getting pretty anxious too. all I need is the harness and then I can take full costume shots. my wife has been riding my rear end to clean up the mess I made in the garage ( I keep telling her I'll be done SOON :lol: )

mess.jpg

Bountyone
You have put together one great looking suit.Your attention to detail shows through your completed project.
I look forward to seeing photos of your suit before you go to Wondercon and read about your adventure.
Have you started to plan out your "Veers" project?

Thanks sooooooo much for the kind words fellas. as many of you know, this is a never ending hobby. I'm surprised my wife hasn't left me by now??? the costume is so near completion that I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. $4,000 later and so many countless hours, I would say that this baby's gonna look awesome. I'm just thankful that the TDH and it's members are here to guide us in the right direction. my GML emailed me the other day and said he pushed my 501st stuff through so I should be getting my BH number very soon. I will start my General Veers after WonderCon.

photo provided by Eric (SuperJedi) who was kind enough to put my face on this to compare images. (scarey :eek:)
bveers.jpg

thanks again guys.

bveers.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back