New Wickedbeard Gauntlets...WOW!

Arakus

Hunter
Got these from Wickedbeard and just had to share pics with everyone. These are made of metal and have working switches and a LED. Amazing craftmanship.

Thanks Jeff!!

Picture122.jpg

Picture118.gif

Picture121.gif

Picture117.gif

Could someone please Pm me as to where i can get a set of these and how much they run in at , any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Could someone please Pm me as to where i can get a set of these and how much they run in at , any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

PM sent. I ordered a set today from Wickedbeard and all I can say is that I am so impressed with his armor that I just had to order my gauntlets from him too.

PM sent. I ordered a set today from Wickedbeard and all I can say is that I am so impressed with his armor that I just had to order my gauntlets from him too.
Ditto!! I own a set of Wickedbeard's Armor and I'm going to order his ESB Gauntlets. this guy is awesome and very good at what he does. highly recommend guys.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back