Dustin Crops Boy on Theforce.net!

The Sniffer himself has met the Great Dustin Crop man a few moons ago. He is a man of many talents. Sniff on my dear brother! Sniff on!

Sadly, yes, I am serious. I am not sure exactly what it was for... I guess because LFL wasn't getting their pound of flesh...

Serious?? Was it for the T-shirt design? Or the R.Crumb "keep on truckin'" feel to it. I know Crumb screams copyright every chance he gets. Plus he isn't a big Star Wars fan.

Crumb foolishly never copyrighted his earlier work (what underground artist thinks to do such a thing?)... and Keep On Truckin' pretty much became public domain.

Anyway... we'll call LFL on monday and see if we can work something out w/ them.

Golly, you would think that some exposure would be nice.... unless your a flasher. Sorry to hear about it. I guess theforce.net didn't do you any favors with their post. Hope things can get worked out. :facepalm

when i first read this thread and went to the link...the first thing i thought was...man it wont be long before he gets a C&D from LFL, now that they know he's doing SW shirts...too bad for that dallas...thats a real bummer, hope you can work something out with them...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back