Had to wonder when watching video

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
I watched a couple videos on starwars.com. One was about their different 'copies' of the weapons. The ultralight, but breakable, down to the solid resin.

But my real question is, so if they copy something thats made from a real rifle, does the company get mad and say hay you cant re-cast that.

I know its a wierd question, but there was one pistol, that was made from a real pistol, that they had made 30-40 copies of, and I had to wonder:)

I don't know that companies would really mind their parts being recasted or used. It would be difficult to get permission from every prop in a movie, this goes for furniture, clothing, scenery, etc.

RECASTER ALERT!!!! haha.
I wouldn't throw up any flags, he isn't asking about recasting anything.

I don't know that companies would really mind their parts being recasted or used. It would be difficult to get permission from every prop in a movie, this goes for furniture, clothing, scenery, etc.

I wouldn't throw up any flags, he isn't asking about recasting anything.

I'm not serious. It was a joke about the studio's recasting real guns for props.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back