Introducing BH6107

Wildabeast

Active Hunter
I was finally accept into the 501st this weekend. Thanks to everyone here for all your help.

BTW, my Jaster in completely scratch built, so it can be done. Doesn't mean I am finished by any means, already looking for areas to improve. But more than happy right now.

W

Congrats on your approval. As a GML, I was able to see the photos submitted. I can't believe all of that is scratch built. Well done.:cheers

Congrats on your approval. As a GML, I was able to see the photos submitted. I can't believe all of that is scratch built. Well done.:cheers

And as an admin/lurker on the GML forum I've watched the review process too. Congrats on the thumbs up! It's awesome to see a totally scratch built suit getting in there!

Here is the submission pic. My GML had to work really hard to get it through, but both and Thomas new all the hard work I put in to get it to where it is now. Already starting to work on improvements.

BH6107.jpg

Congrats on your acceptance. It gives me high hopes for my scratch-built Jango that I'm hoping to be able to submit by April. :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back