Cats out of the bag

thefetth

New Hunter
Ok I had intened not to be too vocal about doing a Mando but it's just not going to happen. I am out to put a Jodo Kast together. I've only started collecting info on this and will be moving to getting a helmet soon, then armor and so on. I'll be looking forward to getting everyone help and opinions on this project.

Tom, You are at the right place bro! There are lots of resident pros at hand here who will only help you make your Jodo that much better!;)

TTYS bro, have a good one, jon

I think Im going to go with the TEOD. I like the colors better and it doesnt seem so Cartoonie. (Funny saying that sense the TEOD is a comic book ref and the Decipher is a live action pic....lol)

I think Im going to go with the TEOD. I like the colors better and it doesnt seem so Cartoonie. (Funny saying that sense the TEOD is a comic book ref and the Decipher is a live action pic....lol)

Well whats that suppose to meen? :facepalm:lol:

Well whats that suppose to meen? :facepalm:lol:

I knew that would stir up some poodoo sooner or later. I just mean I like the colors better. their not so bright and contrasting. the TEOD could be mistaken for Fett (Which is the idea) but the Decipher card is too differant. Hey it's just my opinion... Please dont feed me to the sarlacc.(y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back