JAbbas palace floor plans?

Farva

Active Hunter
Does anyone have a good picture of the floor plans to Jabba's palace? There is a book out there with a pretty good shot but I can not find the name of the book and have been scouring google for hours.....If anyone has anything please help!!!

Here's a quick chop job of the pages. You lose a little in the middle, but nothing much really. Click on the smaller image for the full res one.

jabbapalacesmall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you sooooo much that is the exact pic I was looking for!!! So its the technical journal I will have to check out Borders next time they have a sale!! Thank you soooo much!!!!

This would be fun to draw the blueprints for. I can draw them all architecturally sound if you'd guys want me to! I'd have to try to scale everything out though.

Andy

Want to scale it out for 3 3/4 action figures Andy??? That is what I am building. I have almost every figure that was in the SE ROTJ that was seen in jabbas palace that hasbro has produced.

And was there a certain place for the ladies who made Jabbas time pass a little quikly? LOL!

That is amazing, "Yours truly" did not know that there was such a floor plan!

Sniff on my dear brothers! Sniff on!

And was there a certain place for the ladies who made Jabbas time pass a little quikly? LOL!

That is amazing, "Yours truly" did not know that there was such a floor plan!

Sniff on my dear brothers! Sniff on!

:lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol:

Sniff on my dear Sniffer! Sniff on! I knew it would come down to this!
You rule!

D'oh! Chris, I totally forgot to bring that book with me to Phoenix. . . :eek:
I have it sitting here. Maybe if you're not too busy I can meet you someplace in town this week.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back