My New Boba Mannequin Pose

TheDentedOne

Active Hunter
Hey all! Nothing new as far as items (although the armor is about to change), but I have been trying for a while to get my poseable mannequin to hold Boba's blaster. Well I finally got it to work and I thought Id post a few pics.

DSC02183.gif

DSC02184.gif

DSC02187.gif

The head's a bit off. Tilt it a bit to the mannequin's right. And Fett would never stand with his gun in hand without a finger on the trigger. Also, you're missing the hoses to the flamethrower, and the weathering on the helmet is closer to ESB than ROTJ (which the gauntlets are). Other than that, it looks pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
The head's a bit off. Tilt it a bit to the mannequin's right. And Fett would never stand with his gun in hand without a finger on the trigger. Also, you're missing the hoses to the flamethrower, and the weathering on the helmet is closer to ESB than ROTJ (which the gauntlets are). Other than that, it looks pretty good.

SE dude................SE RULES!!!!

OH wait a second that is ROTJ helmet now that I actually scrolled up so its ROTJ not an ESB helmet......

I think if you knew where this helmet came from you might not say that ;) and all the hoses are there....although if you look close you will see that I have not put the four darts in the right gauntlet yet ;)

Oops. My bad. Sorry, been up all night. And I just couldn't see the hoses on the left gauntlet.

My comments on the trigger finger and the tilted helmet still stand, though. XD

Oops. My bad. Sorry, been up all night. And I just couldn't see the hoses on the left gauntlet.

My comments on the trigger finger and the tilted helmet still stand, though. XD

I agree with ya. I tried for two hours to get the gun to stay with the finger on the trigger and it just kept falling out :(. In the end it was either leave the gun out or grip the handle with all the fingers :p

As for the hoses there arent suppose to be any on the left gauntlet. :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back