r-n-b?

docjay

New Hunter
I read it is found at Michaels and I assume its a wax type for a shine on the bucket. Can someone tell me what the actual name is so I can pick some up this weekend? Thanks Jason

Oh ****... anyone know how I can get this gold leaf off my bucket? Or maybe... maybe no one will notice?

Well, your going to have to wet sand it all off. Ive never seen the gold leaf, but I can imagine that there is a significant color difference. Just wet sand it until you see the original primer color before hand.

-tubachris

Oh ****... anyone know how I can get this gold leaf off my bucket? Or maybe... maybe no one will notice?

I can only hope that is a joke.

Anywho, the actual name of it is called Rub N Buff, the color is silver leaf, it can be found at Michaels (an arts and crafts store)

If you have got the gold leaf on your helmet you will definitely need to sand it off and possibly re-primer your helmet, when using rub n buff the surface needs to be super smooth like glass smooth for the best results, so primer it, then sand with varying grades of wet and dry until it is super smooth, then apply the rub n buff, good luck (y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back