MR Fett Arrives...

It really is a nice piece, but the visor taper......couldn't they have fixed it???? Thanks for sharing Alex, hope your good buddy (y)

I agree....it is the ONLY thing that detracts from the helmet. It is really a gorgeous peice for a mass produced item. To think that DP Deluxes went for even more 10 years ago and the quality of the item and paintjob isn't even in the same ballpark...the same sport, as this helmet.

Again, I only wished they had fixed that taper as it really is the first thing everyone (uber Fett fans that is) will notice.

Steve(y)

What taper? What are you guys talking about? Can you illustrate please?

This is basically what people are talking about. The vertical part of the visor should be pretty much the same width all the way down, but is significantly narrower at the bottom on the MR helmets, at least the ones we've seen so far.

I bet the first thread that demonstrates steps to fix this will end up being a sticky thread for a few months.

visortaper.jpg

I “feel” that there is too much rust spray or that the spray is too thick. Look at the RF. Plus MR did not deliver on time, again, for like the forth time, with in two years, need I say more. I did order one in hopes; but I hope I wont be disappointed when I get it. But it dose look good for a mass production.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back