My Loanstar flightsuit and vest (pic intense)

here is a picture of my neckseal and material...you can plainly see there is a major color difference. I think the neckseal is real close to the correct color

normal_neckseal.jpg

I'm sorry to say that I'm no Jango so have no terms of reference but I really hope you get this sorted *in private* unless Mods are required.. it's getting more and more common these days within our 'community' that buyers and sellers have disputes and made very public... :(

I agree and I would like to ask the mods to close this thread if Itsthatguy agree.

Mike

I'm sorry to say that I'm no Jango so have no terms of reference but I really hope you get this sorted *in private* unless Mods are required.. it's getting more and more common these days within our 'community' that buyers and sellers have disputes and made very public... :(

Loanstar I can understand why you would want this topic closed.

I am not sure why it is in poor taste to tell everyone my experiences - there were opinions needed in this instance to state my case to loanstar - I said it didn't fit me and loanstar said it fit me fine. I even asked someone privately first (who will remain nameless) and he said it was too big and loanstar still said it looked good on me and still wouldn't offer any options to fix it (other than at my OWN expense.)- so I asked everyone and everyone agrees it is too big. - Now that the issue is public he is offering to fix it.

At this point I have said all I have needed to say publically.

If anyone wants to discuss this further over PM, I would be happy to.

At this point, I am considering this case closed (well until I get my refund).

Per my request, I am sending everything back to loanstar for a full refund.

After I made this topic public, he then offered to fix it/have it fixed. I just feel there is too much that needs to be fixed, and the fabric is completely wrong. If it were the same fabric that the said it was going to be (and the fabric that's pictured in his thread, it might be a different story.

Not only that, I am compelled to believe that the flight suit and vest were made to a generic size, and not exactly tailored to my measurments. Again, my assumption, based on what loanstar had said to me , and they fact that the flight suit and vest both have a size tag (Size medium) sewn in. As he said: "You are the first customer that don´t like the work i did.
I made the vest exactly in the measurements you gave me , Size M.And what I have seen so far, is that it fits you."

Sorry, but I'm going to hijack the thread for a minute.

Jango doesn't have a neck seal like Boba, where did that come from? :confused

Sorry, but I'm going to hijack the thread for a minute.

Jango doesn't have a neck seal like Boba, where did that come from? :confused
From what I can tell, in the movie he didn't have one. From one of the exhibits he did... Not sure how accurate that info is, but that's what I can tell from the reference CD.

in that picture he doesnt even have one...thats the collar from the flight suit...is that the standard excepted way to do it...cause i wasnt real sure about the neckseal either...as far as the jumpsuit..im going to try and lighten it up somehow cause the actual pattern looks real good to me. all the pictures ive seen is with him wearing only the jumpsuit collar..thats how i would go with it. got the neckseal before i really looked into it...was showing the pic for color reference only....

well in reference to the flightsuit...i bit the bullet and started the lightening attempt. first time through was about 1/2 cup of bleach in a full oversized washer with warm water. I didnt want to go too hot because the suit really fits me well. It's a little big but not much at all and i didnt really want any shinkage. I'ts drying in delicates right now. out of the washer it still looked the same color so i needed to dry it to gage the actual shade due to the wetness obvioulsy making it darker. I may need to go again with maybe a cup of belach next time... I'll let you know

well dry it actually looks pretty good. Im not sure exactly how ligh it actually came due to bleach or just from washing...i noticed the suit kinda turned the machine water a blue tint just from being put in so the act of washing it may have lightened it up a bit. it's not totally dry but when it is ill don it and snap a shot for comparison with the original picture i took in the same lighting i took it in the first time. then i'll know if it did anything by washing it like i did.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back