Spideyfett Announcement

You're a big part of this board, and it's never good to hear news like this. I hope you and your family are all doing well, and I know everyone on the boards, including myself, are thinking of you all. Take care

Everyone here will be thinking of Spidey. I'm sure this a rough time, but if there is anything we can do, just shout out...

Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no!:(
My condolences my good friend. My thoughts & prayers go out to you and your family. Where here for you bro if you need anything.
Take Care and God Bless : )

Hey Alex,
All of our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. All your TDH Brothers and Sisters will keep you in our prayers.

God Bless,

Ron

Thank you everyone for the kind words and Prayers....means a lot coming from you guys..(y)

Over the last two years, my mother in law battled Breast Cancer...
She was given 3-4 months and made it almost two years.
She was a great loving woman...and I will be dedicating my helmet paint Job on the Jeremy Project to her..:love

My Wife and family are doing well....we're a close group, so thank you again for all the heart felt comments.

For those that I have ties with, I will be getting caught up today and I will PM you. Thank you for your understanding.

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back