esb bottom greeblies.

I don't think Fett has greeblies on his bottom. :lol: (Sorry, had to).

Honestly, I don't believe there are greeblies added to the underside/bottom of the jet pack. There are decals/symbols toward the bottom on the back of the pack though.

I would love to see a pic if someone has one of the very underside/bottom of the ESB jet pack though.

I don't know if we will ever know this answer. I would have to imagine yes, if Pre-Pro and ROTJ did. We just never got any visual reference of the ESB pack from the under view.

Well, I am going to add them anyway.I'll just do em up similar to the ROTJ configuration.I just think a pack looks nicer with all the cool additions.

Well, actually I am doing a complete pack repaint for another member, but since you asked, here is my prototype in the works...........
Picture133-1.gif

Picture132.gif

I have not decided if I plan on making and selling these yet, but time will tell.I am trying to modify everthing so it is less time consuming.
I would have started a seperate thread, but it would be quite a bit of time between updates, so I decided to save forum space.

WOW ! An all metal pack ! That's a first !!! :eek:

I gotta say man, that is EXTREMELY COOL !!! 8) Great job so far on that !

:cheers

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best pic that I have, and I don't see any greeblies. I know I'm going to add a couple for kicks, canon or not!

esb_pack.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back