Calling ALL Super Heroes/501sters in L.A. area!!!

lilburndiablo

Well-Known Hunter
The Desert Munchkin is in the hospital (I need anyone with a Spiderman costume!)

I am on the road and just got word my 'Nic is in the hospital. As many of you know he's had a lifelong history of medical issues in his 4 short years of being here. He's a force of nature, an old soul...and he's terrified. My sister says he hasn't smiled but once since he's been in. My friend Demon is headed home tonight and will be at the hospital tomorrow to try to cheer him up. If you've got a Spiderman costume and are in the area call Demon at 818-356-5991. He's at Loma Linda University Medical Center at Anderson St. and Barton Rd. If you can do this on short notice it would make all the difference in the world. Spiderman, or Superman would be fantastic too. I know it might be a drive for some of you...

But if you can help us inspire him to fight through this...we'd be eternally grateful.

:)

Wow, I really hope that someone comes up with this! I can't think of anyone with a Superman or Spiderman costume. I will try to keep an ear out.

I had my hubby Darth Carcinus post it, but it had already been posted, so you have got double postings for this, but it is definitely worth a double post.

I hope someone comes through with this one!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back