FETT confirmed in LIVE ACTION series

I confess, its me I will be playing Boba in the show.

Oh, wait never mind that was a dream. :cheers
Yes alcohol is wonderfull

Why not just cast Tem as Boba.
I cant imagine that he would turn down a tv series, its not like people are banging down the guys door for movie roles....
Sean

a whole new fett suit... similar enough to look the part, but different enough to make us all start over from scratch on details!

i can't wait.

who will be the first TV edition fett costumer??

wow what happened? :facepalm never heard of him being that way with fans before

I was at the Hyatt bar one night after the convention center was closed (this was at CIV)- Daniel Logan comes over and looks at me and says "You are going to buy me a drink" - he literally demanded it. I had no idea he was even under age. Well I kinda shrugged and said "whatever".

He snaps his figures at the bartender. And he says "put this on his tab" He then proceeds to order 6 mix drinks.

I told him I never agreed to buy him anything. So of course some other guy comes and rushes over and says "No, I will pay for them! Don't worry about it"

Well I walked away from the bar sat down in a chair next to Temuerra and I was saying bye to Mike Kingma (Tarful) and Shannon McRanndal (Mara who actually lives in VA) - because we were there chatting for a couple of hours. Well Daniel looks at the fat guy sitting near me and gives him a nod (which I guess was his guard or bouncer...no idea). He (the fat guy) looks at me and said - "Get up" ... I said give me a second I am not done here. He looked at me again and said "I'm not kidding! NOW!"

I laughed at him (I probably had one too many at this point...courage in a bottle?) ... and finally got up and left after saying bye.

I know all of that sounds like a huge joke, but I have no reason to lie about it. That's pretty much how it all happened. There were a couple of other guys I was with who could attest to the whole story.

Old news to me.

A TDH member had asked soemthing along the lines of:
Will Boba be in the Live-action TV show, and if yes, will he be played by Daniel Logan?

The person he had asked this to (it was a panel at some con) merely said "yes" and took the next question.

Any image of Daniel in a Fett suit is not an offical pic. I believe he has worn armor owned by one TDH memebr or another for a quick shoot of 4-5 pics.

I look forward to this show, should be promising..... I just hope they dont stick on a channel I can't get like Sci-fi or something similar......

Yes, I admit that I'm stuck with the basic 4 channels: Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS. It stinks :(

I was at the Hyatt bar one night after the convention center was closed (this was at CIV)- Daniel Logan comes over and looks at me and says "You are going to buy me a drink" - he literally demanded it. I had no idea he was even under age. Well I kinda shrugged and said "whatever".

He snaps his figures at the bartender. And he says "put this on his tab" He then proceeds to order 6 mix drinks.

I told him I never agreed to buy him anything. So of course some other guy comes and rushes over and says "No, I will pay for them! Don't worry about it"

Well I walked away from the bar sat down in a chair next to Temuerra and I was saying bye to Mike Kingma (Tarful) and Shannon McRanndal (Mara who actually lives in VA) - because we were there chatting for a couple of hours. Well Daniel looks at the fat guy sitting near me and gives him a nod (which I guess was his guard or bouncer...no idea). He (the fat guy) looks at me and said - "Get up" ... I said give me a second I am not done here. He looked at me again and said "I'm not kidding! NOW!"

I laughed at him (I probably had one too many at this point...courage in a bottle?) ... and finally got up and left after saying bye.

I know all of that sounds like a huge joke, but I have no reason to lie about it. That's pretty much how it all happened. There were a couple of other guys I was with who could attest to the whole story.

he was a jerk at Dragon one year too. another con goer and myself were taking pictures of a Maul posing with Ray Park (Ray didnt charge for those of us standing around to take the picture or anything, since that guy was buying an autograph...

Daniel was standing near the picture and the guy to my left was at more of an angle than I so he got Daniel in the shot to (maybe he planned it, but who cares, half of the jerk is in my picture too. i shopped him out hehe) He accused the guy of it and was like, where's my 5 bucks or whatever the charge was for a picture. He tried to play it off as joking after Ray looked at him like he was nuts... but I bet if he was next to someone else non-Star Wars and that would have happened he would have tried harder to get the money out of the guy.

So I skip his table , dont even talk to him. And he waves his arms into a few other peoples pictures.

Bleh. I just chalked it up to the fact he was like 14 or whatever at the time. But I dont think it sounds like he's grown out of it at all.

He was on his cell phone yelling at the hotel for charging like $14 in drinks to his tab, and told them to change the charges to Ray Parks room... He was literally screaming and cussing at them for a $14 charge for drinks. This was a few minutes after we were leaving the Hyatt bar(I think my wife had to use the restroom before we left so as we were leaving he was standing near the elevators on his phone).

Oh well, too bad Uncle Lucas doesnt know he's a word thats banned from use on this forum that starts with PR.

Oh, and I found the poster I was talking about earlier

img_0602.jpg

i was wrong on the dates though lol

Everyone, Temuera Morrison is in his early 40's I think. Daniel Logan is 21 I think. I'm 20, and know that Daniel is older than me. so they may just have Daniel Logan playing Fett in his younger years. They may use Temuera later.

As far as Daniel being a jerk goes, I'll take it into consideration before I meet him. I've heard a couple stories about him being a jerk. Yet I have met Ray Park, and He's a great guy. He and Jeremy are apparently the most active with the fans. Don't pass up the chance to meet either of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back