FETT confirmed in LIVE ACTION series

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
GOD help us all....what will the costume look like???

FETT is in the LIVE action series

this should be fun....

Boba Fett Comfirmed For Live Action Series

Posted By Mike on January 15, 2008

For those of you who have yet to read through your latest edition of Star Wars Insider, Rick McCallum has comfirmed that Boba Fett "will be an instrumental part" of the upcoming live action series per an interview inside...Insider.

In addition, 4 artists are currently working on designs for the series. Two writers from the UK, one from Austrialia and three from the US are on board but a planned meeting in November was postponed due to the writer's strike. Lucasfilm is considering making an intependant deal with the WGA that could get their writers back to work before the strike ends. (Like what David Letterman has done) They're still hoping for a late 2009 premiere.

Well there you have your cliff notes for the Rick McCallum interview from Star Wars Insider #99 with some help from Eric Goldman's post over at IGN. Now go get your copy, read the full interview and enjoy all the Bounty Hunter fun.

Thanks to Seth ("Falleen_Fan_No_1") for the heads up.

Hmm. . . I'm hopeful, but wary about having any major film characters in the TV series. :facepalm
There's still a looooong way to go till the series premieres, so who knows what news will leak out between now and then.

So FP, does this have anything to do with that secret you mentioned before? lol

There was a poster not long ago, that said 2008/2009/2010 that had three sections horizontally.. the 2008 had a Fett helmet, which is why I've always thought Fett would be a huge part of the live action. one of the other two had an animated Yoda... I cant seem to remember the other section :/

I predicted that "Boba" will make a appearch in the first few episodes(to help the ratings go sky high) than it will branch off into some other character along the lines of a Mandalorine character.I dont see Lucas spending time developing a TV series around "Boba".But I am proably wrong

Wow, sounds interesting. I'm pretty sure Star Wars should be laid to rest though. When this show airs though, I really hope they pull it off well, and we don't get something lame. Good luck to us all!

But I thought they turned away Daniel Logan????

Who said they need him...?

Realy, he doesnt have to take his helmet off now does he...

They probably would want someone who looked more like Temura than Daniel, as Boba will be rather grown up by this stage...

Who knows, Logan might still do it though... Lets just hope it is good enough to compliment the rest of the Boba Fett appearances (minus the Holiday Special of course, Friend :D roflmao)

I'm sure there will be some EU in the mix, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing at all. I remember reading a quote of George Lucas' that said he was going to direct the first season, but then he had planned to hand it off to other directors after that and sink back to become overseer, just to make sure it stays in the spirit of Star Wars. I think that, coupled with the much lower budget, could either ruin it, or make it the best thing since the originals.

Also, I've heard Daniel Logan was confirmed as the role of Boba Fett. I'm fairly certain its on the IMDB page for the Star Wars TV show. I've seen a few pictures online with Daniel Logan actually wearing a couple of different Fett costumes. The first is sort of a weird mash-up between ESB and RotJ Boba, which I've posted. And the second is just the ESB, but the pictures actually had a TDH watermark, so maybe those have already been posted here before? Of course this doesn't mean it will be the costume worn, but I think because they're trying to keep it in the spirit of Jango, Daniel Logan actually looks okay in the suit, but I guess the question is if he will reprise his role in the end, and if so, if he's any better an actor than he was in AotC. :rolleyes

lbf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We've heard from a good sourse, Mr Logan himself, that Daniel Logan was confirmed by Uncle George for this role a while back.
Amazing thing alchohol :)

I talked to Daniel about it a few months ago when he was in Syracuse. He said he would gladly take the role if offered. I then asked if he has been offered, and he wouldn't say yes or no. He would laugh and keep trying to change the subject. My guess is that he has been in talks for the role.

No offense to Daniel Logan, but I think he looks terrible as Boba in that picture posted above. As he's grown, he doesn't look a thing like Temuera Morrison now and I'd hate to think they are just using him for continuity's sake. His nose, hairline and facial features are too unlike Temuera's now, they'd be better off finding someone new who looks closer to Morrison.

Daniel Logan was a complete jerk to me at CIV - I'd like to punch that kid in the face... Sorry for the hijack! Had to get that off my chest.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back