My ESB gear so far!

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
After 10yrs of wanting to start one of these suits, here is what i have so far, most bought last year!
once completed i will have a list of ppl to thank!! (like my bud Darrell)

HAVES
Sgt Fang helmet
Ruffkin fiberglass JP
FP V.3 armor
MOW gauntlets
SGB suit
Real gloves
EZ kam buckel and webbing.
CA boots
RussRep knee darts
SF/Evan Metal Ears
Tack belt
Tackle twill
E-33 maker unknown??

Gear Missing

FPH (on order)
Vest/neckseal (have material,see under chest armor in pic)
Side pouches( make these)
Sidearm (going to buy or possibly make)
Cape (going to make this)
Toe spikes (gonna make these)
Wookie braids (Julie is making these)
SHIN TOOLS (thx MoJo)
OH and the boba thong!!

Am i missing anything?
Knee darts AND metal ear parts, i forgot to put in pic..doh!
fettsethu0.jpg
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing you are going for the anke spat-less ESB look right?

If not, then you need some spats ;)

Nice gear BTW, put great effort on the paintjob, you have some really good parts to work with... take your time that's gonna have to be your motto!!!

Spat-less is the only way to go..(y)

Yes ESB, Right now i don't have a place to paint any of my armor, its freakin cold outside (winter in Canada -27), and my wife will kill me if i attempt to paint inside.:eek:

and ya i will take my time on the paint job!

and with my new helmet on the way i may buy a airbrush and do it all the right way, no rattle cans.(like my first helmet)

I'm guessing you are going for the anke spat-less ESB look right?

If not, then you need some spats ;)

Nice gear BTW, put great effort on the paintjob, you have some really good parts to work with... take your time that's gonna have to be your motto!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
heh heh - join the club on painting. I'm really thinking of doing something to my garage next year and seal it up.

I can only paint once a month at our monthy buildes workshop.
:facepalm

I'm with you on this one bro, I live in Montreal, Quebec.. lately it has been 10-15 degrees over the ''normal'' temperature but normaly, it should be freezing cold outside.

-40's with the wind for the kill (yes, that's celcius)

Sorry for the off-topic.. :cheers

Yeah go figure.I have a few things to paint and now the weather here decides to freeze up again.It has been in the 60's this past week and a half.
Man I wish I had a basement or garage to work in.A one bedroom apartment does not make an adequate work area.lol

heh heh - join the club on painting. I'm really thinking of doing something to my garage next year and seal it up.

I can only paint once a month at our monthy buildes workshop.
:facepalm

Ditto!!!!! I'm in MN & no way I can paint anything from Nov to May. Its been just barely above 0 this week!!!! A heated garage is really sounding tempting!!!!!
D

BTW: Nice gear there 6!!! :)

Thx Jango's kid,

10 yrs ago, NONE of the items here would even have half the accuracy and quality that makers offer now, not to disrespect the awesome makers/members from the past.

not to mention gathering of info and pics of the real deal!

i'm glad i waited.(y)(y)

Excuse me while I SWEAT your MOW gauntlets.

I am working on this costume too, and to see threads like this is inspiring. It's a long hike to do this costume (and do it right!) so every now and then I take an inventory of what I have or buy a small piece and it sets me back on track.

Best of luck to you!

MOW Gauntlets i got from a member, who was getting out of the hobbie..so i jumped on the sale price.(y)

Now i read FP is working on his V.2 gauntlets...;) those should be sweet!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back