WOW.....

let me bring you to reality...

Dallas 8 SuperBowls....NFL record

Dallas 5 SuperBowl Victories NFL record

Dallas 20 consecutive winning seasons NFL record

Dallas Americas team...FACT

Get used to it buddy....ROMO and Big D are back for the next 5 -7 years

See you in the playoffs next year

o so now your joking of course your joking especially when i just destroyed your life and my bad about the you know legacy and what not my bad

Wow, not only does Ohio not have a football team (well, not a pro one anyway ;)), the obviously don't have punctuation either.

DM, before you end it all and burn your goodies, maybe you could mail the R2 to Brandy. I'll take good care of it while you are in the afterlife.

Wes

please refer to episode two of the second season of the show "the boondocks" for my reference. it can be found by doing a search on myspacetv

and watching that show probably adds too it, lol :p

most things on adult swim for that matter. :lol: Then again, I've occasionally watched AT and Venture Bros... so I'm not much better.

and I'm a Michigan and FSU fan ,so alas, I'm pretty screwed as far as football goes. Pro = Bucs and only cause I live around here do I have much interest.

I prefer hockey.

and lol to the 16 y/o, isnt he cute? I thought with his name he was an actual 501st member lol maybe in 2 years and after some schoolin'

Hey Cowboy fans, at least you won your Division...what about the Bears? They were in the flippin' Superbowl last year! At the end of the day, Romo is still a legit QB, we've got Grossman. :cry

Misery loves company.

At least we beat the Packers twice...:)

Oh, and mighty fine to hear from you Jango_Wes!

Last edited by a moderator:
You americans and your football.. its funny to sit back and watch the tennis style slugfest :p Very similar to the AFL fan convos over here in Australia.. Except without all the 'Everyone is a druggie' **** lol :p

My solution.... shoot all the referres/umpires of all those sports lol... no one likes them anyways and they are always at the center of major controversies.. then get retired players to replace them... :D

Anyways... enough of, my team killed yors.. what about "lets join forces and go hunt some ewoks..." :p

WOW.....

let me bring you to reality...

Dallas 8 SuperBowls....NFL record

Dallas 5 SuperBowl Victories NFL record

Dallas 20 consecutive winning seasons NFL record

Dallas Americas team...FACT

Get used to it buddy....ROMO and Big D are back for the next 5 -7 years

See you in the playoffs next year

America's Team? Not where I come from. ;)

Phil

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.