MY COMPLETE ROTJ COSTUME

Holy Buckets! that is one of the best RotJ Fetts I have ever seen! That's one hell of a first shot! That bucket's paint job screams Evan4218. That isn't the one off of Ebay from a few months back is it? Also, what type of tubes did you use on the gauntlets and how did you attach them? As it seems you have pretty good right arm motion without compromising the look of the tubes themselves.

Holy Buckets! that is one of the best RotJ Fetts I have ever seen! That's one hell of a first shot! That bucket's paint job screams Evan4218. That isn't the one off of Ebay from a few months back is it? Also, what type of tubes did you use on the gauntlets and how did you attach them? As it seems you have pretty good right arm motion without compromising the look of the tubes themselves.
yeah thats the helmet from ebay and thanks for the props, I came up with a solution for the hoses and goes a little something like this
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=22523

That's your first attempt? My goodness that came out VERY well done ... great job, dude! That last pic is pretty darn funny!
FettROTJ.gif
stormtrooper.gif

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back