Utah?

Myles

Jr Hunter
Hey guys I've got 2 questions:
1. Is there any organized troop'n events in Utah?

2. Is there any members currently livin'n in Utah, more specificaly southern UT?

There are several of us who live in Utah, including myself. We have at least one event going on each week. This Friday and Saturday we're participating in a huge Safety Kid's Fair in Salt Lake City. Anyway, feel free to check us out at alpinegarrison.com and visit our calendar link and events forum. :cheers

How far South? Salt Lake City area or way down south in St. George? We have members down there too, almost big enough for a squad.

alpine garrison is what you're looking for. it covers utah, montana, and part of idaho. unfortunately for me there aren't many of us in montana, so i don't get to attend troops as a spotter even, /sigh :(

check out alpinegarrison.com to find more utah brethren

Hey nasty, didn't know you were on these boards. There are a couple garrison members up in Billings, but not sure how far away in Montana that is from you.

you didn't realize this was me? lol. i think i'm the only montanan that posts on tdh. i got my US Divers buckle from Brian the Sith, kept it in garrison. so yeah, up in billings, huh? that's about 2 hours east as the I90 drives. do you know their forum handles so that i may shoot them a pm on the garrison boards?

Oh, sweet ill check it out, i don't have a full suit yet (helmet kit should arrive soon) but id still like to check you guys out, and yes as far south as St. George, im just out side it.

Thanks for the help guys.;)

Yeah, as soon as i get back form my mission, I'm gonna complete my beskar'gam (armor) and go troop'n wit you guys, lol can't wait!

How far South? Salt Lake City area or way down south in St. George? We have members down there too, almost big enough for a squad.

I always thought the Alpine Garrison's members were mainly in the Salt Lake City area. It's great knowing y'all have members down in St. George as well.

Nasty, his name is Jon and goes by jtvader. Pat is the other guy and goes by spongebass.

Scott we have a few members in Montana, a squad in Idaho and a ton in the SLC and outlying cities (about a 90 mile radius) and then we have a solid group in So. Utah. :)

Myles, if you haven't yet, register on our boards and introduce yourself so I get help you get integrated. We have some great members in Cedar City and St. George who would love to troop with you. We also have a couple troopers that regularly troop with Neon City Garrison in Nevada and the So. Cal garrison. Check us out but. :cheers

I wish, thats the only catch, I won't have one finished for ........ 2..... years, due to the fact that i will be serving a full time mission as a missionary for the LDS church, so yeah it'll be some time before i have a full complete suit, my helmet is/should be on its way soon so i can start on it, I'm have'n a hard time deciding if i should do an ESB fett or a custom mando for my first go around.

LOL, when i first joined, i was fully content to go Jango, but then want to do a custom, then when i found an affordable bucket i thought about going ESB fett cuz it has the dent, but I guess i could just fill it wit bondo?

And yeah i got the email com.

And will the garrison except custom mandos?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.