New SW insider Fett questions

Predatormv

Well-Known Hunter
Ok anyone have the new Star Wars Insider? Inside there is a pic of Boba (the editors note page). What version of the costume is this? Now before you answer look close, it at first appears to be the Pre-pro2 costume, but the jumpsuit is grey not blue, it isn't the pre-pro2 helmet (nor any that I can recongize for that matter) a couple of the chest armor peices are pre-pro2 but the ab plate and left chest aren't, the yellow gauntlet has way more weathering then it did in the pre-pro2 shots, and one of the knees are not pre-pro2. Also he is wearing his gun on his left and Boba ususally is right handed. I don't own a scanner so I can't post a pic but if someone can that might help.

Haha. I got my issue today and was surprised to see it too. I've been waiting to get home to ask about it. I'll post a picture in a minute.

Phil

boba-swi-99.jpg

Awesome! The helmet is one of the original 3 painted in that fashion; the ROTJ, PP2, and this the "Sandy helmet" after the woman who painted all three. This helmet has not been seen outside the archives to my knowledge before this picture. It is in somewhat poor condition today...

Last edited by a moderator:
I realized it was not the Radio drama costume after actually bothering to look at my pictures..:facepalm

Might it be the 1980's Tour costume seen here? I forget whom these belong to and I apologize. They where taken in a mall at around the time of empire I think.

tourboba02.jpg

tourboba01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know... There isn't much that makes me tingley any more... but THIS sure has! Really nice to see a decent pic of the Sandy bucket!

Yea I think it is the tour costume. I was just supprised to see a pic of a fett costume that I have never seen before. Awesome. I knew the answer was here.

The right chest piece is from PP2, and the ab plate is a different Sandy than on the Heilman photos. The bucket appears to be the cracked/broken one from the archive photos. And I count at least 11 ammo pouches! Too cool!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back